Policies and Precautions
Please note that our Inn is a contactless self check-in process, your door code will be emailed before arrival.
A face mask is required for all guests and staff. It must cover your nose and mouth and is to be worn at all times unless you are in your room. Practice proper social distancing (maintain at least 6 feet distance from those not in your household).
Payment will be processed 24 hours prior to your arrival, on the credit card we have on file for you. We will email you your receipt.
If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness, please contact us to cancel your stay and you will be re-booked for a later date at no charge.
We thank all of our wonderful guests and again ask for your understanding as we navigate through this very stressful time. We understand that the changes to our policy will impact your use of our facility, however, we seek your utmost cooperation and patience in order to ensure your safety and comfort.
Thank you for your understanding,
Laughing Lizard Inn Management
Pets allowed and require no additional fees.
- Pets allowed.
- Pets must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guests.
- Pets may not be left unattended in your room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on our property and in the neighborhood. (We ask that you take your pet off the property).
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.