Pets allowed and require no additional fees.
- Pets allowed.
- Pets must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guests.
- Pets may not be left unattended in your room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on our property and in the neighborhood. (We ask that you take your pet off the property).
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
COVID-19 Policies and Precautions
Effective Jan. 1, 2021 – We are open, all seven days a week. The state of New Mexico has required certain rules we must abide by, and we thank you in advance for your cooperation in order to safely allow you to visit us. Please carefully read through our COVID-19 policies before booking your room. Out-of-state guests, please reference the New Mexico Department of Health website for travel restrictions and guidelines.
- A face mask is required for all guests and staff. It must cover your nose and mouth and is to be worn at all times unless you are in your room. Practice proper social distancing (maintain at least 6 feet distance from those not in your household).
- Sanitize or wash hands upon entry.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, you will be denied entry.
Payment will be processed on the morning of your arrival on the credit card we have on file for you. We will email you your receipt.
If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness, please contact us to cancel your stay and you will be rebooked for a later date at no charge.
We thank all of our wonderful guests and again ask for your understanding as we navigate through this very stressful time. We understand that the changes to our policy will impact your use of our facility, however, we seek your utmost cooperation and patience in order to ensure your safety and comfort.
Thank you for your understanding,
Laughing Lizard Inn Management